Casa Verde provides products, services, and installations personalised for you and focused on your needs; in this article we’ll talk about air conditionings.
In that light, we try to find the most sustainable solutions in a wide range of products, giving our clients only the best available options. Air conditionings units - normally you would think that those aren’t as environment friendly as other products, but Daikin’s products use an air-to-air pump that extract 80% of their output energy from a surprising renewable source: ambient air.
If you wish to make it even more sustainable that’s possible, though a photovoltaic system, where it would generate the energy needed for the air conditioning to run, and the rest could be used for other home appliances. Meaning your air conditioning would be operating for FREE.
Daikin’s air conditioning units, are a more sustainable option on this range of products, especially compared with other brands, and therefore an option presented by Casa Verde – Renewable Energy Company.
Besides, Daikin stands committed to helping achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through its business for the benefit of the international community.
In the spirit of the Paris Agreement (adopted in 2015), Daikin has formulated Environmental Vision 2050, with a target of reducing greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050. Besides reflecting this vision in the final three years of the Fusion 20 Strategic Management Plan, Daikin is making a medium to long-term strategy with targets for 2030.
In this Renewable Section, Casa Verde would like to introduce you to Daikin Ururu Sarara! A product with an inverter technology that increases the energy savings by 30%. The best air conditioning available on the market with A+++ air conditioning and humidity control.
Why choose Ururu Sarara?
- Unique combination of humidification, dehumidification, fresh air ventilation, air purification and heating & cooling in 1 system;
- 3 area motion detection sensor: air flow is sent to a zone other than where the person is located at that moment. Detection is done in 3 directions: left, front and right. If no people are detected, the unit will automatically switch over to the energy-efficient (reducing consumption);
- Daikin Online Controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption;
- No need to clean filters, thanks to the self-cleaning filter (reducing power consumption by up 25%);
- Seasonal efficiency values: full range A+++ in cooling and heating:
- Whisper quiet in operation: the operating of the unit can hardly be heard. The sound pressure level goes down to 19dBA;
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto seeing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corner of even large spaces.
The Daikin Ururu Sarara brings a new level of sophisticated control to air conditioning. It has five air treatment technoques which together provide a total comfort solution. In addition, the Ururu Sarara range has SEER and SCOP A+++ ratings thanks to irs energy efficient compressor and heat exchanger.
If you’re looking for more information and advice on an AC unit to quickly fix and control your indoor temperature, Casa Verde has various options for you. It doesn’t matter if it’s wall mounted, a floor standing unit, or a concealed ceiling AC unit, if your room is small or large, there’s always an option to cater to your needs. Casa Verde will present you with all the solutions from Daikin.
Let our specialist team advise and guide into the right solution.
To find out more or BOOK your FREE assessment visit www.casaverde-int.com/renewable/airconditioning ro contact us on: