The Ageas Portugal Group have shared, in a statement sent to Notícias ao Minuto, ten practical tips that can help prevent damp in homes.
- 1. Open the windows daily for at least half an hour, especially at times of greater sun exposure so as not to compromise heating;
- 2. Evaluate the necessary improvements at home, for example, requesting an energy certificate – which will identify the works that must be carried out (for example, replacing window frames, covering ceilings and walls);
- 3. Turn on the extractor fan while cooking;
- 4. Avoid hanging clothes indoors;
- 5. Pull the bedding back, to breathe before making it again, thus minimising the appearance of mites and bacteria;
- 6. Choose to use a dehumidifier, if justified;
- 7. Apply varnish on raw wood surfaces, to waterproof it and prevent the creation of mould;
- 8. Look, if possible with the help of an expert, for cracks and possible leaks in pipes;
- 9. Clean the mould, if it already exists, with specific cleaning products, or with water with bleach;
- 10. If it turns out that the problem originates from common parts of the building, you may have to contact the condominium.
अपने घर में नमी से कैसे बचें
इस लेख पर अपनी राय या राय हमें भेजें।