Many others have benefitted from Madrugada’s advice and professional support to help manage the challenges of life limiting illness through counselling, therapeutic and complementary therapies, advice, and education. Importantly, Madrugada has raised the profile of home-based end of life care and supportive therapies in Portugal. Please see our listing under the Charities section.
Join for September “DROP IN” Afternoons at Madrugada Support Centre in Praia da Luz.
Why not stop by for an afternoon of free or donation based “DROP IN” services?
- Computer/ IT questions for Steven Dunwell
- 5 min chair massage with Graham Jones
- Essential Oils with Wicky van Deemter
- Antique Clock Repair with Wout Heimans
- Yoga with Henrica Vanderaa (4 to 5 pm both dates)
- Botanical artwork by Kriss MacDonald (on display all month).
- Volunteers welcome to sign-up to help in our charity shops and other activities
- New members welcome to stop by and find out more about Madrugada.
Dates: 2 September and 16 September
Time: 1pm to 5pm