“It was communicated to the National Sports Information Point (PNID), throughout the 2021/22 season, the entry into force of 335 bans on access to sports venues, which constitutes an increase of 109.4% compared to the 2020/2020 season”.
The RAVid report from PNID, headquartered at the Public Security Police (PSP), and by the Authority for the Prevention and Combat of Violence in Sport (APCVD), highlights that it is “the highest number ever of interdiction measures entered into force in a single sporting season in Portugal, which reinforces the growing trend of applying these measures”.
According to the document, of the 335 interdiction measures that came into force last season, 274 of which resulted from a decision by the APCVD (81.8%), and the remaining 61 were determined by the courts (18.2%).
The document, which gathers information from the security forces and judicial and administrative authorities, reports that the 335 banning measures that came into force in the 2021/22 sporting season were concentrated on supporters of five clubs (76.2%), namely Sporting (138), followed by Benfica (49), FC Porto (44), Sporting de Braga (13) and Vitória de Guimarães (13).
Most of the reasons for banning supporters from sports venues last season were related to the possession or use of pyrotechnic devices (25), incitement to violence, racism, xenophobia (48), and aggression (17).
According to the same document, the majority of supporters prevented from entering stadiums and subject to interdiction measures determined by the APCVD are men, mostly residing in the districts of Lisbon (37.6%), Porto (22.3%) and Braga (12%).
As for age distribution, 29.9% of fans are between 16 and 20 years old, followed by 21 to 25 years old, with 29%.
Most situations refer to football (97.3%) and, in particular, to the I Liga competition, for which 59.6% of the total bans are accounted for.
Cel mai mare număr vreodată de fani interzis
Trimite-ne comentariile sau părerea ta despre acest articol.