Investing or relocating to Portugal – the California of Europe? Martinhal is your one-stop shop under a trusted luxury brand!By Advertiser, In Business, Property · 01 Apr 2021, 01:00 · 0 Comments
Martinhal Residences is the latest development in the trendy “Park of Nations” Lisbon, or “Expo” – called so because the World Expo in 1998 happened here. Construction is set to be completed by mid-2022 with more than 66% of units already sold to over 90 buyers from 20 nationalities around the world.
With leading-edge architecture by world-famous Eduardo Capinha Lopes and a modern and green façade that will be a future landmark in Lisbon, Martinhal Residences is the best branded hotel residences project currently on the market in central Lisbon. It has an unbeatable location in Lisbon at the Park of Nations and represents the best of riverside living.
What buyers love the most is the fact that this like Canary Wharf in London, Battery Park City in New York, or SoMa in San Francisco, but located right at the heart of Lisbon and represents the best of Riverside Living. The location is close to Lisbon’s airport and people who need to travel constantly find this area the best place to live on the River Tagus. It is also the most multi-generational family-friendly district in central Lisbon – with its 10km stretch of flat walking paths, esplanades, green areas, parks, open spaces, pedestrianized zones and several amenities to entertain the whole family that extends beyond Marvila.
International education is available at the nearby United Lisbon International School that offers Kindergarten to Grade 12 and follows the American international curriculum based on the Common Ground Collaborative and the IB Diploma Program. United Lisbon already has over 150 students across 22 nationalities. The campus is unequalled in size and facilities – with over 6,500 sqm of outdoor sports areas.
What’s more, Martinhal is able to offer a one-stop shop for your move to Lisbon – Martinhal’s experienced team is able to organise all meetings for legal, residency, school admissions for the United Lisbon International School, as well as access to special rates at the sister luxury serviced apartments in Lisbon’s trendiest touristic area Principe Real/ Chiado area, Martinhal Chiado for long stays.
Staying at a Martinhal apartment or house is quite different to staying at a stand-alone apartment. It gives access to Martinhal’s 5-star 24/7 concierge services and kids facilities as well.
Golden Visa & Martinhal investment opportunities!
For those seeking EU Residency through investment in the capital city, the Portuguese Golden Visa Residence Program is available in Lisbon until 1 January 2022. Portugal’s well-respected Golden Visa programme allows residency and eventual citizenship in the Schengen Area through the purchase of real-estate for €500,000 in Lisbon.
Invest in one of the Golden Visa investment options at Martinhal Residences starting at €645,000; or simply in a studio for €340,000 if only interested in a property with a 3% return.
If you are looking for an investment in a beach-front property in the Algarve, Martinhal Sagres is located in one of the few areas in the Algarve that will continue to qualify for Golden Visa investments, even past 1 January 2022, where there are still investment opportunities within the 5-star family resort starting at €400,000. This area is also one of the few areas in the Algarve where an investment at €400,000 qualifies for a Golden Visa.
The modern Park of Nations - Parque das Nações/ Expo in Lisbon
The Principe Real/ Chiado/ Baixa area is the trendiest tourism area in Lisbon. However, the Park of Nations wins hand over fist over any other part of Lisbon for green living. Martinhal Residences stands at the best location within Park of Nations and the fact that there are several Portuguese buyers shows their trust in the Martinhal brand, as well as confidence in the price point and future capital appreciation.
Here are 5 facts about Park of Nations which will make you love this neighbourhood:
- Apart from beautiful riverside esplanades and public parks, the Park of Nations area also has several sports clubs and gyms for football, tennis, skate and even a new pump track! This is the most children-friendly district in Lisbon – where kids have a lot of freedom to leave the house on their own for a skate, walk, bike ride, or simply to go pick up an ice-cream from Santini, or a Bubble Tea from Time!
- Renowned architects from all over the world came together to design various buildings at the Park of Nations and created a series of landmark buildings at the River Tagus. The outdoor spaces have also been designed by famous landscape architects while the various pieces of urban art by international artists make the Park of Nations an amazing outdoor urban art “museum”.
- The Park of Nations district has the best range of restaurants in Lisbon all in one place! Restaurants such as Entrecôte, Cantinho de Avillez, 50 seconds, The Old House, Honest Greens and much more offer a great variety for the local resident – all within easy reach and with ample parking. Great chefs such as Chakall, Martin Berasategui and José Avillez have opened their restaurants here making this district one of the most foodie districts in Lisbon.
- The area has the best entertainment spots in Lisbon – with the Altice Arena, Casino of Lisbon, a multiplex cinema in the famous Vasco da Gama Shopping Mall, the Lisbon Oceanarium, the Science Pavillion, the National Ballet and much more. It is hard to beat this district for a varied list of entertainment options every night.
- From the Park of Nations, road and public transport access is excellent to everywhere else in Lisbon, as well as the rest of Portugal and even to Spain. The Oriente transport hub has metro, train and bus stations. The circular roads of Lisbon are also minutes away, which bring you quickly to Sintra and the Cascais coast. Driving along the riverside, you get to Praça do Comercio within 20 minutes. The area is merely 15 minutes from Avenida de Liberdade.
Martinhal Residences – branded hotel residences from the number 3 brand in Europe
Last October, Savills rated Martinhal as the third best Branded Residences brand in Europe, after Yoo! and Kempinski. Designed by Portuguese architect Eduardo Capinha Lopes with multi-generational living in mind, the high-specification residences feature spacious living areas and tree-adorned balconies. Many residences enjoy the long views across the Tagus river at its widest point and of the iconic 17km-long Vasco da Gama bridge. Residents will also enjoy the Parque Cabeço das Rolas which is adjacent to the building.
Martinhal Residences will have excellent facilities - indoor and outdoor heated pools, a gym, outdoor playground, a Martinhal’s kids’ club and a restaurant.
The concept of the Martinhal Circle also envisages a place where families, both residents and their non-resident guests, can socialise while taking advantage of fitness classes, an events space and café. Dedicated office space and executive assistant services support the new generation of those Working from Anywhere.
Hotel-style services for residents include concierge and reception, housekeeping and laundry, maintenance and technical support.
Residential owners will also have a VIP status at Martinhal Hotels & Resorts and receive preferential rates to stay at any location within the group’s portfolio.
Residential homes start at €665,000.